The types of injuries that result from a car crash can vary considerably depending upon the type of crash. In the case of rear-end collisions, the injured person may have seen the other car approaching from behind and braced for impact by gripping the steering wheel and tightening his or her muscles. Such actions, while certainly understandable, can affect the severity of the victim’s injuries.
At Heller & Heller, P.A., our attorneys are dedicated to asserting the rights of individuals who have been harmed by the carelessness of others. We represent clients throughout South Florida, including Coral Springs, West Palm Beach, Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY