The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that there are approximately 200 traffic fatalities involving large trucks each year in Florida. The bulk of these accidents occurs in the central and southern regions of the state. In addition to those killed in fatal truck crashes, thousands more are seriously hurt because of the negligence of commercial drivers.
The truck accident lawyers at Heller & Heller, P.A., in Coral Springs are here to help motor vehicle collision victims, including people who have been hurt or lost a loved one in a truck accident. There are strict time limits for filing suit in such cases, so time is of the essence in seeking an injury lawyer to represent you.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY