Insurance companies will try to get you to settle your insurance claim for as little money as possible. Whether it is your own insurer or the insurer that represents the driver who caused your injuries, they both want you to just go away.
Following are common signs that something is amiss with your personal injury claim:
- The insurance company’s attorney contacts you
- You receive a settlement offer before you are fully recovered from your accident
- You receive a settlement offer that is much lower than you think you deserve
- The insurance or claims adjuster keeps giving you excuses why your claim is not proceeding
- You believe your claim was wrongfully denied
It is better to be safe than sorry. Contacting a car accident lawyer right after a collision can save you a lot of time and trouble. Don’t take our word for it, read what past clients have to say.
Learn about your options today by sending us an email or calling 954-340-0037 to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at Heller & Heller, P.A. All car accidents claims are handled on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless you win.