Most car accidents are preventable. In some particularly unfortunate situations, a driver’s misconduct can rise to the level of a crime such as DUI or DWI. Accidents caused by drunk driving or driving while under the influence of drugs are among the most serious and deadly collisions on our roadways.
If you have been hurt or lost a family member due to another driver’s intoxication, the attorneys at Heller & Heller, P.A., in Coral Springs can help you vigorously pursue the driver who was responsible for causing your harm.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY