Cycling can be a very enjoyable sport and an environmentally friendly mode of transportation. Because of our climate, Florida is a haven for bicycle enthusiasts. Unfortunately, more bikes on the road lead to more accidents. Even in nonfatal collisions, the physical vulnerability of a cyclist means that a crash can cause devastating harm to a victim.
You should explore your legal options if you or a family member has been affected by a fatal or serious collision. Our attorneys at Heller & Heller, P.A., are here to put our many years of legal experience to work for you as you pursue justice against a careless motorist who caused your accident.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY