Serious injuries can result from many different types of preventable events. Some common examples include car, truck or motorcycle crashes asIf you have been injured in an accident, you have a lot to deal with. You do not need the added problem of handling an insurance claim — especially when you are being pressured to settle now.
At Heller & Heller, P.A., in Coral Springs and Boca Raton, we are here to protect your rights and help you get the compensation you need in order to recover from your injuries. Here’s what you can expect when you meet with us:
- Tell us about your accident. We will listen. Our personal injury attorneys want to hear as many details as you can remember, and then we will investigate to gather more information. The more we know, the more we can help.
- We will give you a realistic idea of what your case is worth. The insurance company wants to pay you as little as they can — or deny your claim completely. Because we have handled so many claims, we know what a case is worth. We also know how to find all the liable parties in an accident. This is especially important when you have a serious injury that will require extensive medical care.
- We want you to have all the money you are entitled. If your accident was caused by another driver and made worse by a defective car or a dangerous roadway, we will seek all possible sources of liability.
- We will keep you informed at every step of your case. If you have questions, you are always welcome to ask. We will make sure you know how your case is progressing. And we will always give you information in plain language.
- How much will it cost you? Our fees are paid on a contingency basis from the money we recover for you. When we take a case, we invest in you and your future. Costs are typically paid upfront by the firm, and are reimbursed at the time of settlement.
We want what you want — fair compensation for your pain and suffering and future needs. Do not wait to contact a lawyer at our Florida office to discuss your case: 954-340-0037. We offer free consultations.