We start by caring and communicating throughout the legal process.
Our primary objective is always to secure the compensation our injured clients need to move forward. Call us to schedule a free initial consultation where we will listen carefully to your story, answer your questions and discuss your legal options.
Our attorney handles a wide range of inadequate security claims, including those involving:
- Poor lighting leading to attacks in parking lots or parking garages
- Improper response or failure to respond by security guards
- Attacks by bullies or adults on school grounds
- Assaults in unprotected areas in and outside bars or clubs
- Unsafe apartment hallways, stairs, entrances and alleys
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Unsecured swimming pools, construction sites and other attractive nuisances
From schools failing to prevent injuries to children to inadequate security personnel at stores located in high crime rate areas, we strive to build strong cases designed to hold negligent property owners and managers fully accountable. We frequently work with the local police to conduct skip traces and examine statistics about the frequency of police calls to the area where you were injured.