Most people experience some degree of fatigue in the workplace from time to time. For a fast food worker, this may result in a customer’s order being filled incorrectly. For truck drivers who operate big rigs that can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, the results of fatigued driving can cause much more than an annoyance.
Accidents caused by truck driver fatigue may result in devastating injuries and even death. If you or a loved one has been hurt by someone else’s negligent driving, the truck accident lawyers at Heller & Heller, P.A., can help you seek compensation from the responsible party. We represent victims in Coral Springs and throughout South Florida.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY