Every year, between 2,000 and 3,000 traffic fatalities occur on Florida roadways. In addition, thousands more motorists, passengers and pedestrians are hurt in preventable car crashes.
If you have been hurt or lost a family member in an auto accident, the experienced car accident attorneys at Heller & Heller, P.A., in Coral Springs are available to counsel you about your legal rights, including the possibility of filing a lawsuit to seek compensation from the party responsible for the accident. We always strive for full and fair compensation for people who have been hurt in car crashes.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Scooter Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver
- Injured Passengers
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Can I Trust My Insurance Adjuster After A Car Accident?
- Suing An Insurance Company After An Accident
- If The Car Accident Was Partly Your Fault, What Happens?
- Proving Negligence In Car Accidents
- What You Should Know About Wrongful Death
- SERIOUS INJURIES DEATH
- OTHER PERSONAL INJURY